Never want to miss a payment date? Choose Automatic Billing!
Your payments will be processed for you and you'll never get a late fee. When making your reservation you will be enrolled in Automatic Billing by default. If you do not want to be enrolled in Automatic Billing you will need to opt out. You can choose between using a bank account (ACH) or credit card for these payments.
When Will Cloud 9 Charge My Card or Bank Account?
Upon making your reservation, a $250 deposit ($500 if booking a Presidential Suite) per person is due. After that, your remaining balance is divided up into four equal automatic payments.
1st Payment: June 15th, 2016
2nd Payment: July 15th, 2016
3rd Payment: August 15th, 2016
4th Payment: September 15th, 2016
Enroll with a Bank Account:
Fill out the Enrollment Form and return it to the Travel Team. You will need to include the name of your bank, your bank's routing number, and your checking or savings account number. You must also provide a copy of a voided check or a savings deposit slip. Once you have completed your enrollment form, please return to the Travel Team via email or by fax at 561-368-8923.
Enroll with a Credit Card:
The card you make your deposit with will be the credit card on file and the credit card enrolled in Automatic Billing. Should your card information update or change during the payment process, you are responsible for contacting the Travel Team with the new information prior to any upcoming payment dates.
Things to Know about Automatic Billing:
- NO ENROLLMENT FEES - it's free!
- NO LATE FEES! Your payments will be automatically processed for you.
- We will send an email reminder before your payment is due.
- Additionally, once your payment is processed you will receive a confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to contact the Travel Team if your credit card info changes prior to a payment date.
- If your payment declines, you will have until the end of business on the 16th to submit the past due payment.
- A $20 declined payment fee will be applied on the 17th if no payment is received.
**Reservations that are not up to date on payments 48 hours after the payment date are subject to cancellation and the appropriate penalties according to the Strings & Sol Terms and Conditions.**
I want to make my own payments…
If you do not want to be enrolled in Automatic Billing you will need to opt out when booking your reservation. There is a box that you need to uncheck to opt out of the program. By choosing to opt out of Automatic Billing, you are fully responsible for submitting your payments on time to keep your reservation in good financial standing.
When are my payments due?
Upon making your reservation, a $250 deposit (or $500 if booking a Presidential Suite) per person is due. Then, your remaining balance is equally split into two payment deadlines.
50% of remaining balance due- July 15th, 2016
100% of remaining balance due- September 15th, 2016
Think of them as mile markers. Simply log into your account and make as many payments as you would like leading up to those dates, but you must meet the schedule listed above to avoid a late fee. Pay at your own pace or pay in full!
Things to know about Manual Payments:
- Your payment WILL NOT automatically be taken care of for you if you opt out of Automatic Billing.
- We will send a courtesy email reminder prior to the payment deadline.
- You must submit your payment on time by logging into your Cloud 9 Account.
- A $35 late fee will be applied if you fail to meet the deadlines on time - no exceptions.
- BE CAREFUL!! Hit the submit button only once when making a payment. Wait at least 30 seconds or be sure the payment is not processing before you hit submit again.
- If you over pay or use the wrong card and request a refund you will be subject to a Refunded Payment Fee of no less than 3.5% of the requested amount.
**Reservations still unpaid 48 hours after the payment date are subject to cancellation and the appropriate penalties according to the Strings & Sol Terms and Conditions**
Do I have to use a credit card to make manual payments?
Not at all! We also accept cashier’s checks and money orders. When making your reservation, you will still want to opt-out of the automatic payments. Your initial deposit payment must be made by credit card, but then you may use a certified check or money order from there on out!
All checks or money orders must reach our office on or before the deadlines. Any payment received via mail after the deadline will be assessed a $35 late fee. Please make cashier’s checks and money orders payable to:
Cloud 9 Adventures, LLC
405 SE Mizner Blvd., Suite 68
Boca Raton, FL 33432